Sunday, May 28, 2006

05-27-06

My internet has been messed up pretty much since my last post! But now it's up in running in tip-top shape! Anyway on to the good stuff:

First off I have to recommend a book to you all. I just read "Night" by Elie Wiesel. It's a memoir about the authors experience during the holocaust and his survival from a nazi concentration camp. I saw the authors interview on Oprah during the week and I had to read the book. It's a very profound book, it's hard to put into words how I feel about it. You sort of just have to read it for yourself. It's not very long, 120 pages. I was so gripped by it that I read it in one sitting last night.

During the time I was gone I picked up a new digital camera. My 2 Mega Pixel Cannon just wasn't doing it for me any longer. I did love that camera but I was looking for more Mega Pixels. I was going to just go with another Cannon and I was looking to spend around $300. Cannon had a nice model out for that price with 5 Mega Pixels. However Sony had one for the same exact price with 7.2 Mega Pixels. After talking with one of the sales people at Best Buy I discovered that the only difference between the two besides Mega Pixels was the digital zoom. I am not a fan of digital zoom so I decided to go with the Sony DSCW70 with 7.2 Mega Pixels. I am SO happy with my choice. The camera takes insanely large and clear pictures with the 7.2 MP. It has a large 2.5 inch color screen and built in speakers for watching video play back. The video on it is much better than I thought, I just finished watching one for the first time and I was impressed. So if you are looking for a nice little camera to take great shots this one of definently for you! Now I just need to get my hands on a better photo printer... ;)

That's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home