Friday, May 19, 2006

5-18-06


Today at the mall I came across two dresses that I am just drooling over.
Here is the first one (and the on I liked the most) from J.Crew. It's navy blue linen. It retails for $128. Click here for more details. It's just very simple, classic, and beautiful, everything I love in a dress. I didn't have a chance to try it on but I definently plan on it next time, even if I can't afford it. ;)



I did have a chance to try on this dress from GAP. My friend Chrissy and I both tried it on and fell instantly in love with it. It's a 100% cotton and it comes in black and a light blue color they are calling "pool." It retails for $68 however when we were at the store today they had a sale going for $20 off dresses. I didn't buy it but If it's still on sale next time I'm in there I will buy it. Click here for more info.

We also visited Urban Outfitters today. Which is one of my absolute favorite stores! I ran across these two very cute wallets. I like the tiger one because it represents my home town baseball team! And it's on sale for $14.99! The one with the dove is made of leather and suede and retails for $28.


For my fellow Metro Detroiters, you have to get to Briarwood mall in Ann Arbor and check out the new H&M! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this store. I've been there twice since it's opened and I have bought some very cute and inexpensive pieces. It's such an awesome place for people with not so big budgets like me. I recommend going during the week either in the morning or the evening, because you know it's insane on the weekends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home